- Start with a nicely hydrated face and apply under eye cream. Apply a foundation of your choice. If you’re super lucky and don’t need it … well then I just don’t like you. 😉 Apply the under eyes with Sephora’s Smoothing & Brightening concealer.
- Next up, one of the best products for all the time is the Sephora Beauty Amplifier. It’s a base for your eyelids, which gives a smooth base for your eyeshadow and liner to go on. BUT, it can be used alone without anything on top for a neutral eyelid. This will create a smooth natural eyelid look.
- Now, you are ready for the Sephora Hippy Girl Eyeshadow. This color is great on all eye shades and skin types. It is fresh and perfect for a spring/summer update. Apply this just up to the crease of the lid. This shadow can also be used on top of the cheekbones as a highlighter. Boom another product that does double duty!
- Alright, this next one looks scary with the glitter but its very pretty and not too much- I promise. Sephora Blush in Hysterical. This is another double duty product. Apply on the apples of the cheeks and also use in the crease of the eyelid. Once you have added both colors to eyelid, blend with your finger. Now your eyes should look fresh with a pinky peach color up to the crease and the base color is what shows under the brow bone. Very pretty!
- Last step – add the Sephora Lip Gloss in this pretty peachy pink called Earth Angel!
Add a winged eyeliner just on top or go for it and add liner around the entire eye. I prefer a dark brown for this look. Even add liner to the waterline of the eye with this look!
5 products with lots of uses and not expensive.