Continuing on with our week inspired by the book, The Beauty of Dirty Skin, Ashlee made one of the recipes from the book, a “Decadent Salad with Spinach, Chicken, Crushed Walnuts, and Sliced Strawberries”. Not only is this salad beautiful and delicious, but it follows the “Bowe Glowe” food plan which focuses on aiding your gut.
This salad contains so many good things to help improve your gut and ultimately your skin; protein, healthful fats, prebiotics, and probiotics. See the ingredient list below:
Ingredients for the Decadent Salad with Spinach, Chicken, Crushed Walnuts, and Sliced Strawberries:
- 1-2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2/3 cup raw dandelion greens
- 3 ounces boneless skinless grilled chicken, diced
- 1 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette (homemade dressing is preferred and provides even more prebiotics (shallots/onion and garlic) and probiotics (raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar).
This is a great salad you can enjoy while feeling great about what you are putting into your body 🙂 To order The Beauty of Dirty Skin from Amazon, click on the image below:
We are giving three copies of the book away this weekend (4/14/18-4/15/18). To enter, make sure you are following us on Instagram – we will be posting details Saturday morning.
New to Nearly All Things? Follow our blog to read more about upcoming fashion, beauty products that actually work, fitness options, books, healthy eats, cocktails and more. You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook. So many possibilities for such good info…