Lucky for you we spend a lot of time reviewing products and services that any mom would want for this blog. Here’s our list of top products and services that are sure to make your mother or mother-in-law happy. And if your husband doesn’t even have Mother’s Day on his radar (ahem…) then, you may want to share this post with him (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).
1. Margarita basket: What mom doesn’t like a good ole margarita? From now until Cinco de Mayo, zero-calorie BeMixed margarita cocktail mixers are 20% off if you use the discount code “SHARETHELOVE”. So make Mother’s Day fun with a little less guilt by getting her these yummy mixers. Add a bottle of good tequila, and what mom wouldn’t love you for that gift? I know these moms would!
2. Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine by Gail Honeyman will be our next book review. But, don’t wait for the review. This title has been added to Libby’s list of favorite books – so trust us, your mom will love it! Still skeptical? Add a $25 Amazon gift card so she can pick out her next book club book, cookbook or stack of magazines.
3.PJs – So who really likes to buy pjs for themselves? If I got a cute pj set like these Bardot Dreamland Pajamas, that are super cute and I could lounge in at the same time, I would be happy!
4. Tote – This is a great gift for any mom that needs a bag to hold just about everything. This Reversible Faux Leather Tote and Wristlet is great, pretty indestructable and large enough to fit all the crap that mom’s lug around. It’s simple and cute! It’s also available in black – which I want! Check out RemnantsBagCompanyfor even more great options for totes, handbags, and clutches!
4. Spa Services – These are always appreciated! What mom doesn’t need a little me-time? Choose from a host of services, including a manicure, pedicure, facial, dermoplane, massage, or just go with a general gift card. She deserves it! For Clevelanders, we highly recommend Santo Salon & Spa. We’ll be reviewing this spa and some of their amazing services later this week!
5. Don’t Forget the Card. Buy a unique card, one that you won’t find in big box chains and let her know that you took some time to think of her. Inked & Dotted offers both humorous and sincere cards that add a special touch to any gift.
6. Spanx leggings – What mom doesn’t want to look trendy and cool? Well, I do and I’d like a pair of these please! Not only do they suck you in a few inches but they can be worn for a workout or for a casual outing! And remember it came recommended – so don’t read into it when you get these as a gift – appreciate them – they are awesome! Available in multiple colors and fabrics.
Follow Nearly All Things, because looking good, feeling good, and having fun doesn’t have to be limited to the youth. You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook. So many possibilities for such good info…