- Elan V-Back Cover-Up Maxi-Dress available at Nordstrom’s ($58). I’m a fan of this style personally, again it has many uses but its nice to just literally cover-up after a long day at the beach. Also available in indigo blue and black.
- Off-the-Shoulder Swim Cover-Up Dress available at Forever21 ($17.90). This coral number is really pretty. Put on a big straw hat, nude sandals, and a long turquoise necklace and off you go! But hurry it’s selling out quickly!
- Kimonos by Free People. This style can be worn over a suit or with shorts or jeans to go out in. At publication, this white kimono shown in the picture was out of stock, but Free People has lots of kimonos to choose from – (see number 4).
- Botticelli Mantra Kimono by Free People ($249.95). If this color looks good on you and goes with your swim suit – go for it, its super cool and could be worn in many other ways so you can get a ton of uses out of it – making the price a little more reasonable.
- You can’t go wrong with this Summer of Sun Coverup by Free People ($68) in white. The price is more reasonable too.
- Modern Muse Cover-Up Flyaway Pants ($78) available at Nordstrom. Sometimes a pair of cool, flow pants are the ticket. Turn it into an outfit with a one piece, rock a bikini top alone, or just throw on a cute tank and you are ready to go from pool to dinner.
- Open-Knit Crochet Swim Cover-Up ($23) available at Forever21.
I love this one! Pair it with a black one piece or a black bikini. Classy!
These will look great with one of the straw bags we posted in May 😉 Now you’re ready for the pool or beach!
New to Nearly All Things? Get in on the fun and find out about products that will keep you looking and feeling better at any age…especially after 40 when we need all the help we can get 🙂 Follow us on Instagram and Facebook too and share when you can – we really appreciate it!