Nasty Gal won’t give us a commission on these steals – but we won’t hold that against them (at least not for long – ha ha!). Here are 10 fun pieces that you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg for.
- Leopard Bag – At $20, this leopard handbag is a steal. It can be dressed up for a night on the town or a perfect bag to grab when you are heading to dinner with friends.
2. How about a matching jogger set? This takes all the thought out of it, right? Perfect for running errands or a night in. Two comfortable pieces for $35? Sounds great to us!
3. Here’s a great find that will add some color to your winter wardrobe – and it might just come in handy for that pesky little holiday coming up in February 😉
4. While we’re at it, here’s more pink for you – this added corset dresses up this simple tee. So now you’re comfortable and stylish – just the way we like it!
5. Okay, Ashlee claims there is no theme here, but we know a theme when we see one, right?
6.Here’s another rockin’ purse at an amazing price!
7. A fun dress that can be dressed up with heels or make it more casual by throwing on your favorite pair of Doc Martin boots.
8. This bag is a statement in itself! I’m picturing a black turtleneck dress. Who needs a necklace when you have this.
9. Here’s great deal on distressed cargo pants.
10. This one has Ashlee written all over it! Who agrees with me? Well, she picked it, didn’t she?
So, there you go – 10 great finds at ridiculous prices! Have a little fun – after all it’s a New Year 😉 But, hurry, these prices won’t last long!
Looking for more fashion inspiration? Follow us at Nearly All Things and please like, comment and share whenever possible 🙂 We truly appreciate it! Stay tuned for more leopard inspiration!