Feel like your fall wardrobe is lacking something? Here are my top picks for fun fall finds from Forever21 that are sure to get your wardrobe back in style.
Loving this Fleece Plaid Sweatshirt! It’s just a fun twist to a plain black one and is in my cart as we speak!
2. Plaid scarfs are so fun. Pair them with a leopard print for a hip look.
3. This longline cardigan is the perfect sweater. It looks cool while keeping you cozy. This chestnut color is awesome!
4. If you know me then you know I love a good hat! This cabby hat is so cute and at a great price point too.
5. We all need a zip-up hoodie – without a doubt.
6. What can I say about this striped high-low shirt? Loving it!
7. This Shaggy Faux Fur coat is too much fun!
8. Black or white? Don’t care – love both of these!
Looking for more fashion inspiration at affordable prices? Looking for ideas for healthy eats that are easy to make? In need of a new book? Let your younger self shine – Follow us at Nearly All Things here, Instagram, and Facebook.
Looks like we’re still in for some warm weeks ahead. I got so many compliments on my striped maxi dress (check it out on Instagram ) that we thought we’d post this beauty of a dress from Vici Collection. At $68 we think it’s a steal and something you’ll wear time and again.
NEW TO NEARLY ALL THINGS?
You don’t have to be! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook,Pinterest, or here on our blog. We believe that looking good, feeling good, and having fun is important at any age. Oh, and we promise not to use your email for anything other than our posts .
Fall is coming, but there’s no need to buy a whole new wardrobe. With just a few accessories, you can transition your summer wardrobe into a fall wardrobe – having a new look without the heavy price tag.
Tie a knot in the side of a white tank and tie a shirt jacket around your waist until needed. This Free People Moonchild Shirt Jacket is killer, but we admit the price is on the high side. The good news is that if you bargain shop you will be able to find something comparable – that’s what Forever 21, Marshalls and TJ Maxx are for – am I right?
Throw on a pair of military skinny pants and rock this look with a cute tennis shoe or a cool clog sandal like the one shown below.
NEW TO NEARLY ALL THINGS?
You don’t have to be! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook,Pinterest, or here on our blog. We believe that looking good, feeling good, and having fun is important at any age. We promise not to use your email for anything other than our posts. And, we encourage you to share, share, share!
Getting ready for the Memorial Day Weekend but not sure what you’ll wear? Here are three great finds for your Memorial Weekend wardrobe. And, if you change it up a bit or you’re planning to see different groups of people- you’re set for the Fourth of July too!
Wear this with a simple white tee and flip flops. Easy.
Put a cute white tank under this and some denim cut offs and off you go!
This jumpsuit in red will make a statement! It has just the right amount of boho to keep it tame.
New to Nearly All Things? Join in on the fun and follow us – because looking good, feeling good, and having fun aren’t just for the 20 year olds!!! You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook. So many possibilities for such good info…
This summer, throw on a white tank and white culottes for an outfit that is super chic. Add a pop of color when you combine these navy, suede espadrilles and a killer pair of earrings! The clutch ties it all together! Now, you’re ready to head on out to an outdoor party!
And, we’re excited to offer Nearly All Things followers a 20% off discount + free shipping for Steve Madden products today and tomorrow only – so act fast! Click on the ad below and remember to use promo code GET20 at checkout:
Join in on the fun and follow us at Nearly All Things – because looking good, feeling good, and having fun aren’t just for the 20-year olds! You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook. So many possibilities for such good info…
Lucky for you we spend a lot of time reviewing products and services that any mom would want for this blog. Here’s our list of top products and services that are sure to make your mother or mother-in-law happy. And if your husband doesn’t even have Mother’s Day on his radar (ahem…) then, you may want to share this post with him (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).
1. Margarita basket: What mom doesn’t like a good ole margarita? From now until Cinco de Mayo, zero-calorie BeMixed margarita cocktail mixers are 20% off if you use the discount code “SHARETHELOVE”. So make Mother’s Day fun with a little less guilt by getting her these yummy mixers. Add a bottle of good tequila, and what mom wouldn’t love you for that gift? I know these moms would!
2. Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine by Gail Honeyman will be our next book review. But, don’t wait for the review. This title has been added to Libby’s list of favorite books – so trust us, your mom will love it! Still skeptical? Add a $25 Amazon gift card so she can pick out her next book club book, cookbook or stack of magazines.
3.PJs – So who really likes to buy pjs for themselves? If I got a cute pj set like these Bardot Dreamland Pajamas, that are super cute and I could lounge in at the same time, I would be happy!
4. Tote – This is a great gift for any mom that needs a bag to hold just about everything. This Reversible Faux Leather Tote and Wristlet is great, pretty indestructable and large enough to fit all the crap that mom’s lug around. It’s simple and cute! It’s also available in black – which I want! Check out RemnantsBagCompanyfor even more great options for totes, handbags, and clutches!
4. Spa Services – These are always appreciated! What mom doesn’t need a little me-time? Choose from a host of services, including a manicure, pedicure, facial, dermoplane, massage, or just go with a general gift card. She deserves it! For Clevelanders, we highly recommend Santo Salon & Spa. We’ll be reviewing this spa and some of their amazing services later this week!
5. Don’t Forget the Card. Buy a unique card, one that you won’t find in big box chains and let her know that you took some time to think of her. Inked & Dotted offers both humorous and sincere cards that add a special touch to any gift.
6. Spanx leggings – What mom doesn’t want to look trendy and cool? Well, I do and I’d like a pair of these please! Not only do they suck you in a few inches but they can be worn for a workout or for a casual outing! And remember it came recommended – so don’t read into it when you get these as a gift – appreciate them – they are awesome! Available in multiple colors and fabrics.
Follow Nearly All Things, because looking good, feeling good, and having fun doesn’t have to be limited to the youth. You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook. So many possibilities for such good info…
And we thought we had seen the end to culottes! Not at all – this season they are back with a twist and making a big statement. Throw on a tank, a pair of heels and you’re ready for the night!
Here are our picks for fashionable finds at Forever21 – but you know the drill – click and buy the ones listed below or shop for similar ones at your store of choice.
New to Nearly All Things? Follow our blog to read more about upcoming fashion, beauty products that actually work, fitness options, books, healthy eats, cocktails and more. You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook. So many possibilities for such good info…