Mascara that Thickens and Lengthens
These two products are the best I’ve found and work the best when used together. I have been through a million brands and always go back to these tubes of greatness! The mascara alone not only lengthens, it thickens the lashes too. Put it on alone for everyday wear or for mega lashes add the lash primer. It does not disappoint. After using the primer be sure to cover all the lashes with the blackest, black mascara (the primer is white, which also makes the dark mascara look even darker – bonus!)
Be sure to replace as soon as it starts to flake on you approximately every 3-4 months!
Where to buy? Target or CVS. You should really buy mascara from places where products don’t sit on the shelves for very long. Target and CVS refill their stock often. You are then guaranteed a fresher product!
- Start with a nicely hydrated face and apply under eye cream. Apply a foundation of your choice. If you’re super lucky and don’t need it … well then I just don’t like you. 😉 Apply the under eyes with Sephora’s Smoothing & Brightening concealer.
- Next up, one of the best products for all the time is the Sephora Beauty Amplifier. It’s a base for your eyelids, which gives a smooth base for your eyeshadow and liner to go on. BUT, it can be used alone without anything on top for a neutral eyelid. This will create a smooth natural eyelid look.
- Now, you are ready for the Sephora Hippy Girl Eyeshadow. This color is great on all eye shades and skin types. It is fresh and perfect for a spring/summer update. Apply this just up to the crease of the lid. This shadow can also be used on top of the cheekbones as a highlighter. Boom another product that does double duty!
- Alright, this next one looks scary with the glitter but its very pretty and not too much- I promise. Sephora Blush in Hysterical. This is another double duty product. Apply on the apples of the cheeks and also use in the crease of the eyelid. Once you have added both colors to eyelid, blend with your finger. Now your eyes should look fresh with a pinky peach color up to the crease and the base color is what shows under the brow bone. Very pretty!
- Last step – add the Sephora Lip Gloss in this pretty, peachy, pink called Earth Angel.
Add a winged eyeliner just on top or go for it and add liner around the entire eye. I prefer a dark brown for this look. Even add liner to the waterline of the eye with this look!