This season it’s all about vintage for your teen! Champion and Adidas sweatshirts, along with old school college sweatshirts are a hit for teen girls. Rugbies? You know it! Ahh, takes me back to the Coca Cola rugby I had in high school – anyone else? Take a look at our top 9 picks for your teen this holiday season:
- Champion Sweatshirt – It’s all about the Champion logo. My daughter found an old Champion sweatshirt I had from the 90s and couldn’t have been more excited! Champion is making a comeback in a more pronounced fashion than before. Pac Sun has a great collection of different Champion sweatshirts along with a lot of other vintage hoodies and sweatshirts.
2. Simple jewelry is another great idea for your teen girl. This Kate Spade One in a Million Initial Pendant Necklace is a great way to make it more personal for your teen.
3. Hoodies, hoodies, and more hoodies. This Trefoil Hoodie (Adidas Originals) is also available in more colors if your teen isn’t a fan of army green.
4. Vans in all shapes, colors, and sizes – but we are loving the Vans with faux lining (available in hi-top and sneakers) – more colors available!
5. What teen doesn’t love to smell good? Mixologie has these great Gift Set Trio Baskets that include a lotion, perfume roll-on, and a bath bomb – and I know from experience that they smell amazing! I love the Crisp Vanilla, but there a bunch of other flavors too.
6. It may be winter, but Birkenstocks are still a hit. Pair these ‘Arizona’ White Birko-Flor sandals with some big, furry socks and your teen is ready to go!
7. Adidas Training Pants never go out of style. Enough said.
8. Zip-ups and rugbies are also back in style. Check out Pac Sun for some great options for both.
9. The Hydroflask – also available in flamingo pink and mint green. This is sure to be a hit!
Well, there you go – shopping for your teen girl just got a LOT easier. For more gift inspiration this holiday season, follow us here on the blog, Facebook, and Instagram. We’ve got some great gift guides coming soon! We hope you like our new site too! Let us know in the comments – we’d love to hear from you!