- Use covergirl bb cream – over entire face (bonus is that it has spf in it too, so your teen protects their skin while wearing a little color).
COVERGIRL Smoothers Lightweight BB Cream
2. Roll concealer in a V-shape under eye and lightly pat. What you get is a sheer dose of light under the eyes to conceal under eye circles (if they have them). It simply just brightens up the face.
Garnier Sheer Tinted Eye Roller
3. Use the Wet n Wild blush on the apples of the cheeks and for the eyelids. Cool right 2 for 1!
Color Icon Blush, Ros Champagne by Wet ‘n’ Wild
This blush can be used on cheeks but also on the eyelids for eyeshadow. Has a small amount of sparkle but just enough to be light reflecting not glittery. This creates a fresh face look just slightly enhanced.
P.S. I use this most days myself for a natural looking face.
4. Take a tiny bit of Aquaphor, rub on just the lid, Then, with an eyeshadow brush use same Wet n Wild blush and go over the top lid. Add more as needed. You can also lightly use color on the whole eyelid!
Aquaphor Lip Repair
5. Apply Aquaphor to lips for a clear gloss. Or any gloss you wish!
6. Apply several coats of your favorite mascara. I know what our favorite mascara is here at nearlyallthings – We already wrote about it. Check out our earlier post to get those details.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date with our Latest posts. And – check out our new site at www.nearlyallthings.com – let us know what you think – we’D love to hear from you!
I cannot say enough about these cheap, but awesome Wet ‘n Wild Megaslicks Balm stains! I literally have every color. I have been using these for years and now you know my secret. They are never drying, last a longtime and you can build up the color.
If you apply then blot, apply then blot, it creates a stain that lasts (see instructional video below). You will love them! It’s pretty simple to have pretty lips and it doesn’t break the bank. 💋💄
Photo cred: @lucytriesit
Like us/ follow us on Facebook and please share with your friends 🙂